life gives me butterflies

life gives me butterflies

Monday, February 22, 2010

Lovers & Friends



Hola mundo!

Lately I've had the need to vent about this- friends who fall of the face of the earth once they have a boyfriend/girlfriend.

Ok I had a friend, had because I feel like I really can't consider her a friend anymore- I'm going to call her Shorty. I have known Shorty since my senior year of high school and we always got along great, then last year Shorty started dating Mr. Gold Digger (seriously it describes him perfectly) anyways out of No Where Mr. Gold Digger breaks up with her. The Nerve! I was there to console Shorty whenever she needed to vent or cry about him. We were constantly together and she started to tell me all the things she hated about him, like how he never let her go out with her friends, a big no-no in my book! And how he was constantly asking her for money because he did not have a job. Hence- Mr. Gold Digger.
Fast forward to two months and they were back together. And that's when Shorty disappeared. I never see her, never talk to her like we used to, when my other friends and I ask her to hang out she has ALL this homework to do. B.S on a Saturday night? Doing Homework on a Friday or Saturday night when your in college is unheard of! I'm not stupid, Shorty spends all her time with Mr. Gold Digger. He controls her to the T and she would rather by with excuse my french,that douche bag then alone! It makes me sad because I miss her but it also makes me angry because he doesn't deserve someone like her.
Phew! I feel so much better now. So, I've pretty much have given up on my friendship with Shorty.

And Mr. Gold Digger if your reading this, I think you should know: Your a poor excuse for a man!! :)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ugh sorry to hear about your friend, Shorty. Mr. Gold Digger sounds terrible! Though this post was on the deep side, I couldn't help but giggle. I'll often give my friends silly names when I have to blog about them but don't want to use their real names! :)

    ReplyDelete