life gives me butterflies

life gives me butterflies

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Snowy Day

Hi my Darlings,

So today is a great day! Por que? Its a snow day! Which means I did not have to crawl out of bad and deal with annoying needy customers today! I woke up this morning and the ground was covered in snow! Thank you snow gods! The Sultan and I are snowed in and its great (Oh yeah he's in a much better mood today) we had some nice morning sex hehe and its funny- why is it that AM sex is sooo much better than PM sex? Or is it just me? I mean, don't get me wrong, sex is good no matter the time but we seem to like it better in the morning ;-)

Ok so back to the snow- it looks like a winter wonderland out there and I can not see my car anymore its going to be a pain getting it out but oh well its the price you pay I guess.

If you got hit by the storm I hope you can cuddle up with someone you love, drink some hot chocolate and just enjoy a lazy day.

xoxo



Here's The Sultan and I with "La Quisha" our half spanish/half white snow girl. Like?

1 comment:

  1. Brr! Glad to hear you had fun on your day off. For me, AM vs PM shakes down to this: with AM, you get a GREAT start to your day and with PM, you usually go to sleep afterwards. :)

    ReplyDelete