life gives me butterflies

life gives me butterflies

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Hour!!

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!I just gotta say I'm one happy gal tonight- oh and this snow ain't got nothing on me! ( I hope) So, the reason why I'm in such in a good mood is because I just got back from happy hour with my girlfriend Connie- she is the best I love that chick. And.....I don't have to work tomorrow because I requested off to go to the best city in the world, can you guess where???................



New York City!

The Sultan and I have tickets to go see John Mayer in Madison Square Garden! I'm so pumped! Shh don't tell the Sultan I told you this, but he actually has a huge man crush on John Mayer!
So we have plans to take Bieber Tourways in the afternoon and walk around the city before the concert starts. Tonight I'm staying up late, which I never get to do on the weekdays since I have to be up so early!
And don't worry I will post pictures of our trip and the concert :)

Oh and Mr. Snow: try and stop us!!

xoxo

1 comment: