life gives me butterflies

life gives me butterflies

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Famous one day??

Hola!

So its been awhile since I've post. Perdon! Alot has happened this week! I was cast for a lead role for a play that my local community theater is going to put on! It's called The Secret Life of Girls (it's kinda like the theatrical version of Mean Girls.) Yippee! I'm so excited! I've acted a bunch of times before but I have never held a lead role before, so I'm also very nervous. I've been spending most of my free time trying to memorizing my lines.

I'm playing the part of Stephanie aka "Queen B" I was never popular in High School and I don't consider myself a mean person so this role is out of my character. Still, it's a challenge I cant wait to take on!


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your leading role! Be sure to channel your inner Regina George. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosemary! The other girls and I are actually gonna have a Mean Girls night! :)

    ReplyDelete