life gives me butterflies

life gives me butterflies

Monday, February 8, 2010

Hola!

I'm really excited to finally being doing something I have always wanted to do- write! And what better way to do that then with a blog. My blog is gonna be about my ramblings, thoughts, and just the life of a 20 something gal living in Reading, Pa (ever heard of it?) I'd be surprised if you did. So just sit back and enjoy- because in my life you never whats gonna happen next or what I'm gonna say.

To kickoff of my new blog here are some random facts about me:

I was born in Honduras- Its a country about the size of Taxes in Central America, my parents brought me here when I was about 4 years old to chase the "American Dream" whatever that is.

I work for a gas company
- BORING. Seriously I have more fun watching paint chip. Ok, maybe that's a little harsh but I work in Customer Service. enough said.

I just turned 21 on Saturday
- I had a countdown going for MONTHS and now that im finally 21 Im getting worried about how much this is actually gonna cost me if you know what I mean. ;-)

I Love SEX. Seriously most females my age would never admit that but its true. I have an amazing sex life with my boyfriend. I think I'll call him The Sultan. More on him and and the sex later tho...

I was actually scared to start writing this blog
- I thought about doing this for a long time but I never had the guts too, I mean its a big world out there and Im pretty tiny 5"1 1/2 to be exact. What could I bring to this blog world?

I have ALOT to say- I love to talk. Just ask my friends, I'm like a parrot, I could go on for hours. I'm studying Communications in college for crying out loud. Its what I do best and one day I hope to get paid for it. That's why I'm so excited to start blogging.

So here I am bloggers and readers! Get ready! Because everyone deserves to have at least one spicy, fiesty Latina in their life.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what's next hun. Keep up the good work! (Spell check and re-read though; who knows, maybe this will be read by someone important and give you a job doing this!!!) <Is ever hopeful for others success!

    P.S. Most people, at least anyone that has played Monopoly (REading railroad), has heard of Reading, PA... They probably just don't know it! lol And it is pronounced Red-ing people, not like reading a book!!!

    ReplyDelete