life gives me butterflies

life gives me butterflies

Monday, March 1, 2010

"Hi my name is Anyeri and I'll be your server today..."

Hola amigos!

Exciting News! Today I had an interview at this restaurant called Plaza Azteca its a Mexican restaurant here in my town, but I believe they have other locations around the country. So I went in for the interview and what happened next???????????......



I got hired on the spot for the part-time waitress position! And I start training tomorrow! Go Me! :)

I'm really excited to get started but also nervous. I have never worked as a waitress before, only a hostess. This is a nice restaurant, with a good reputation and delicious food. So wish me luck!

P.S- Have you ever held a waitressing job? Did you like? Any advice on how to stay cool and confident and not make a fool out of myself? Gracias!

xoxo

1 comment: