life gives me butterflies

life gives me butterflies

Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm pretty random...

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
-Shampoo my hair
2. What colour is your favorite hoodie?
-Brown. :)
3. Do you like coffee?
-Love it!
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
-Lazy.
6. What’s the last letter of your crush’s name?
-T
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
-aim
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having.
-I dont usually remember my dreams
9. Could you eat your favourite food everyday for a month and not get sick of it?
-Most likely.
10. What are you craving?
-Alcohol & Sex in that order hehe
11. Do you floss?
-No.
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
-Golabki, a Polish dish (stuffed cabbage)
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
-Why would I wanna do that.
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
-Lick.
18. Do you use smileys?
-Yes!
19. How many bedrooms are in your house?
-2 I live in an apartment
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
-Yes.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
-No!
22. What’s the last song you had stuck in your head?
-something drom John Mayer.
23. How many countries have you visited?
-1.
24. Are your parents strict?
-At times but I dont live with them anymore yayy.
25. Would you go sky diving?
-HELL YEA!
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
-NOOOO!
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
-Yeah.
30. Do you rent movies?
-Yes, all the time.
31. Who sits in front of you in your math class?
-I dont go to school!!!!! :)
35. Where are you going to be Saturday night?
-Waitressing.
36. Brown or white eggs?
-White.
37. Like rap music?
-Eh!
38. Ever taken a train?
-Yes.
39. Experienced the twin towers falling in New York?
-No, saw it on TV in Middle school.
41. What day of the week is it?
-Viernes.
40. What was your Lunch?
-Mickey D's.
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
-No idea :)
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
-Yes.
47. So, how about them Yankees?
-Love emmmm!!!!!
51. Is your hair curly?
-Its naturally wavy.
52. Last time you cried?
-Week ago.
53. Ever walked into a wall?
-No, but i walked into a door.
55. Have you ever bought anything from PacSun?
-No.
56. Favorite season?
-Spring!<3
61. The next person you’ll hold hands with?
-Brett.
62. Do you sleep with the TV on?
-No, can't fall asleep with it on.
63. Have you ever drank alcohol straight from the bottle?
-Yes.
64. Do you think you’re old?
-No.
65. Are you afraid of the dark?
-Yes haha im a kid at heart.
66. Do you like your life right now?
-No, I LOVE<3 it!
67. When’s the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
-When I was sick.
68. Do you knock on wood?
-Yes.
69. Do you have good vision?
-Ni, I wear contacts & glasses.
70. Can you hula hoop?
-Yupp i'm pro.
71. Where are your parents?
-Home.
72. Have you ever kissed in an elevator?
-Yesss.
73. What is the next CD you will buy?
-I dunno.
74. What brands are you wearing?
-No idea.
76. Have you ever crawled through a window?
-Baahhaa, yes.
77. Can you handle the truth?
-Not really, but i've learned to cope with it...
78. What was the most recent thing you bought?
-A huge feather comforter, today.
79. How often do you talk on the phone?
-Alot.
80. Are you in a complicated relationship?
-Nope.
81. Do you hate more than 3 people?
I don't hate anyone. I just dislike others, & have haters but thats alright. ;)
82. Have you ever tripped someone?
-Yes.
86. Do you use chap stick?
-My addiction.
87. Are you too forgiving?
-Depends, hahah that will be the day!
88. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
-No.
89. Do you own a gun?
-No..
90. Have you made a prank phone call?
-Yes, who hasn't?
91. Have you ever been in a castle?
-Yes.
92. Do you like your hair?
-It's okay.
93. Do you like yourself?
-Duhhh.
94. Are you closer to your mother or father?
-My beautiful mother, she's my world. Love you!<3
95. Do you chat on AIM often?
-No.




i'm a bubbly lover. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment