life gives me butterflies

life gives me butterflies

Friday, March 19, 2010

Women, SHUTUP!!!

Hola!

Everyone knows women LOVE to talk, its how we express ourselves best. But, I recently found that listening to other women talk is annoying. Which gets me thinking: does that me I'm annoying people around me when I talk??
I was sitting at Barnes & Nobles reading an issue of OK! (cuz you know I gotta get my celebrity gossip fix) and there is a girl sitting next to me on her cell phone blabbing on about her up coming wedding and how she was pissed at her mother and one of her bridesmaid. Her voice and her topic bored and irritated me so much that I got up and moved away from her. Right now I'm sitting at Borders as I type this and there is a couple who have been sitting in front of me for about 30 minutes now and I have not heard the guy say a single thing. Not once. Except the occasionally "uh huh" and "yeah". I'm thisclose to going up her and asking her to please let the man speak already because I'm starting to get tired of just listening to her! I feel bad for the guy, and now I kind of feel bad for my guy because I'm not so Innocent either. I've been known to go on and on...Hey babe from now on feel free to tell me when I'm talking too much! ;-)

Ugh women.



So, do you get irritated listening to other people speak? Esp women? How bout men? Guys who talk a lot can also be annoying too since its kinda unexpected. This is why I'm studying Communications. I don't wanna be "that girl".

P.S: still no word from the guy.

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment