life gives me butterflies

life gives me butterflies

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My 22nd birthday Weekend!

Hey Hey dolls!

This past weekend was ALOT of fun, it was not only my birthday weekend and I don't know if it's just me but I'm really into birthdays. It was also the Superbowl, which I'm not that into football but when you have a boyfriend and that's his favorite sport you have no choice but to get into it as well.

Saturday night I rented a private balcony at this new club in town called Rumorz. My friends and I were VIP, it was pretty sweet! We had our own security, leather sofas and a private bar with bartender. I had never celebrated my birthday so fancy schmancy like that before.

All dressed to go out and celebrate, well I was. And see the jersey? Football fanatic.

I got roses, from B of course ;)

My girls enjoying being VIP!

haha I love this picture of my friend Jenn and I.

With my co-worker Janet, it was her first time at a club! Don't you just love virgins? ;)

I loved my (icecream) cake! I think my mom forgot how old I was turning so it says "twenty whatt??"

The only downfall to the weekend was that the Steelers didn't win the Superbowl but oh well, there always next year!

I think 22 is gonna be a good age, I can feel it in my bones. Let's hope I'm right. I have waited a long time to accomplish the things I want to but I'm finally working on that and I plan on taking my life by the horns now! Because the last thing I want is to be on my death bed and thinking "damn, I should of had..."

XOXO

P.S: follow me! You know you want to...

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! 22 was a fun age for me; I'm sure you'll love it too. And my aunt and uncle are HUGE Steelers fans so they were pretty bummed with the way the game went.

    ReplyDelete