life gives me butterflies

life gives me butterflies

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I know The Secret!!!

....and I want to share it with you.

This is amazing, and it will change your life.


The other day at school ( for those of you don't know I'm studying Esthetics at The Vision Academy, its a school of Paul Mitchell.) We watched a movie called The Secret, which is based on the book above. Pretty much what the book and movie are about is telling us "The Secret". Want to know what the secret is? Well it's simple.


The Secret is The Law of Attraction.

Huh? Well, what that means is like attracts like. And that every thought we have is attracted to what happens to us or actions. It's all about the way we think, if we think postive thoughts and really believe them then those positive thoughts will become actions thus entering our lives.
Here is a video explaining it a bit more..




Now I understand you should take this with a grain of salt. You can do all of the positive thinking but things are not gonna change over night, you also need to work to achieve the life you envision.
Though it is something to think about and I'm gonna make a decision to think positive and get rid of my bad negative thoughts and see what happens.

If you ever heard of The Secret and if you have, have you applied the principle to your life? What do you think of all this? Tell me please, am I crazy to believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment